AB Marine believe that by promoting nearby tourism products we will contribute to making the local tourism industry stronger. Port Elizabeth in Nelson Mandela Bay has incredible experiences and the friendliest people who welcome our local, national and international tourists to our incredible city.
Today we feature: Jenvey House
When Silke and I visited Jenvey House we had such a good chat with Suzanne on all sorts of topics including sailing and how welcome South African sailors are on charter vessels.
Proof in my mind at least that Port Elizabeth people are the friendliest most accommodating citizens around.
Jenvey House offers self catering accommodation in spacious units with fully equiped kitchenettes. Breakfast baskets are on offer. There is a laundry on site, a braai area and pool. For the beach there are surfboards and body boards to rent along with bicycles.
The units are all named for landmarks along the Port Elizabeth Beachfront:
- Recife: A lovely spacious family room (all self catering) that can accommodate 3 adults or a family of 4 (with max 2 kiddies U/12)
- Miller’s: This delightful family room (all self catering) can accommodate 3 persons.
- Pillar Beach: This lovely private room (all self catering) can accommodate 2 persons. Ideal for the cosy weekend away.
- Avalanche Cottage: This wonderful spacious two bedroom cottage (all self catering) offers everything you need for a comfortable family stay. It has one full bathroom (b.s.b.t), spacious open plan lounge & kitchen area.
- Hobie: This garden cottage is ideal for 2 people. Situated in the leafy garden close to the pool. Includes a double bed, separate s.b.t and offers a peaceful stay among the birds.
- Kings: This two bedroom unit offers one main bedroom and a second bedroom for two persons.
Contact Jenvey House:
Web Site: http://www.jenveyhouse.co.za/
Address: 13 Jenvey Road, Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth, Nelson Mandela Bay
Phone Number: 078 9044 252
Jenvey House promotes AB Marine with promotion and brochures for their guests – for this partnership we are grateful and have no hesitation in recommending their services.